The Sea Challenge is the primary reason we raise money. The PMC sent 59 kids to sea in 2019.
They learn what they can do, not what they’ve been told they can’t do
– Chad Chadwick, Chairman PMC
- Not every kid has an equal chance in life
- But, they really learn about themselves
- They learn about sailing, its hard work living and working at sea and its 24 hours a day
- Sea Challenge kids think it is awesome- even life changing
- Please Donate to help PMC keep Sea challenge alive and available for our kids.
Once you donate, you automatically become a PMC member until the end of 2020 and will receive our newsletter and other info via email
Please log in in order to complete your donation.